Simply Networking have teamed up with Kintish, the leading authority on networking, both offline and online. Do you want your business to stand out at your next online event? Do you want your business to boom in a Zoom room?! If so, this one off exclusive event is for you. Learn lots of useful online networking tips from Kintish then straightaway put them into practice at a Simply Networking online session.
How to become an effective top-class online networker
In our new world where, at the moment, we can’t shake hands, ‘work the room’ or easily read the other person’s body language how can we ensure all the time we spend, on Zoom and other virtual communication channels, is of value? There is nothing to beat ‘real’ networking but when you and I plan our strategy and take regular effective action I believe we can get close to the genuine thing.
The future of networking
I think you will agree there is a groundswell of opinion that the business community is embracing online communication because it has to. But what happens when we can return to coffee shops for 1-2-1’s, conferences and networking events? My prediction is for years to come and maybe for ever, both forms of networking will become the norm. One major benefit; just think of the time and cost saving.
In an entertaining and interactive manner, Kintish will share his knowledge by:
- Explaining the basics of online networking
- Creating the right impressions through the camera
- “How to work a Zoom!”
- Building relationships through rapport and reliability
- Conversations – Breaking the ice; Small talk; business questions
- How to follow up in a professional manner
What are the benefits of becoming more effective networkers?
- Build more collaboration with outside parties
- Reinforce existing relationships and build new ones
- Get known by others
- Get others to know what you do
- Increase the knowledge of the marketplace or specialist area of expertise
- Meet key people and decision makers
Simply Networking Online Event
Put your new skills to work immediately at one of our fun and informal networking sessions. With NO membership fees, commitments, pressure to public speak or pass referrals, you can simply network!
Date: Thursday 16th July 2020
Time: 2.00pm to 3.30pm
Cost: Just £25.
Only 20 places available so booking quickly is recommended!