Our e-newsletters go out to 40 000+ business contacts at a time by email and social media twice a week. The database is comprised mostly of business contacts in the Greater Manchester, Yorkshire and Merseyside areas. The events have a capacity of 30 each.
The following marketing and sponsorship opportunities are available in the e-newsletters, on the website and at the events. A 15% discount will apply to bookings of 10 or more of the following:
Website Advertisement – £10.00 Per Week
Your logo on all pages of our website for one week with a link to a specified page of your website. (See to the right for examples.)
E-Newsletter Advertisement – £10.00 Per Week
A 20 word advertisement and your logo in the e-newsletter with a link to a specified page of your website.
E-Newsletter Sponsor – £49.00 Per Week
A 75 word article and your logo in the e-newsletter with a link to a specified page of your website plus acknowledgment you are the sponsor.
Pop Up Banner Display – £15.00 Per Event
Bring your pop up banner stand with you to display at the event.
Literature Distribution – £20.00 Per Event
Have your literature handed out to delegates as they leave.
Pop Up Banner Display & Literature Distribution – £27.50 Per Event
Bring your pop up banner stand with you to display at the event and have your literature handed out to delegates as they leave.
Event Stand – £49.00 Per Event
- Includes a place at the event (usually £15.00.)
- The stand can be no larger than 6 foot by 3 foot.
- Maximum of 4 stands at an event with no competitors exhibiting at the same event.
- Exhibitor is responsible for supplying their stand (although we will arrange a table, power point etc where required.)
For an additional £20.00 you will receive a mention (with a link to your website) in the follow up email after the event which goes out to every delegate.
Networking Event Sponsor – £89.00 Per Event
- Marketed out to our local business database twice a week, including wording and logo with a link to your website, for 4 weeks, on the run up to the event.
- A stand at the event (as outlined above.)
- An opportunity to address all the delegates at the event.
- Your logo on the delegates name badges.
- Ensure where possible that the delegates leave the event with your literature.
Joint sponsorship would see a maximum of only one other sponsor.
There is a 50% cancellation fee in relation to the above for any bookings cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice of the event or e-newsletter (whichever is appropriate.) For the ‘Event Sponsorship’ package it is 7 days prior to the first scheduled e-mail out to our database.
Payment for sponsorship/marketing opportunities at the events, on the website and within the e-newsletters is required in advance.